Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL catfish
Fished UL for kitty yesterday with friends.  Cats are slowly coming out.[Image: fishy.jpg]

photo upload site
Good to see some early action on cats. Did ya fry em up with a plate of hush puppies
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-08-2021, 01:42 PM)hook_sets Wrote: Fished UL for kitty yesterday with friends.  Cats are slowly coming out.[Image: fishy.jpg]

photo upload site
Thanks for the report and picture. 4 cats is good day this early, you must have them dialed in!
(03-09-2021, 06:42 PM)Piscophilic Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 01:42 PM)hook_sets Wrote: Fished UL for kitty yesterday with friends.  Cats are slowly coming out.[Image: fishy.jpg]

photo upload site
Thanks for the report and picture. 4 cats is good day this early, you must have them dialed in!

Thanks for info. I will be down in about a month. If I can wait that long.
Phong, I can't remember if you signed up for the contest but if not please do it. You catch some big cats and we can use them to overcome our Northern foes!
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(03-13-2021, 03:10 AM)catchinon Wrote: Phong, I can't remember if you signed up for the contest but if not please do it. You catch some big cats and we can use them to overcome our Northern foes!

Just signed up for the contest.
You are the man.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.