Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Livescope VS Active Target / IN-DEPTH On Ice Comparison
Livescope VS Active Target / IN-DEPTH On Ice Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHdmpWEI...JaySiemens
I heard the Humminbird version won't be out until May time frame now.... Seen some promo stuff on it and it looks pretty cool, but I'm afraid the new finder I just got won't run it... I got the Mega capability, but I guess it needed to be mega plus... Dang I did this last time, buying just before a new upgrade came out and didn't get the newest tech... Going to have to quit buying the stuff that goes on sale... I should know there is a reason they are trying to close it out... Anyway you'll have to check it out, I know you have your Humminbird finders and all... Think it's called Mega plus live. Sounds like it might give the Garmin a run for it's money, but we'll have to wait to see if it lives up to the hype.. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Interesting.
(03-11-2021, 06:27 PM)liketrolling Wrote: Livescope VS Active Target / IN-DEPTH On Ice Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHdmpWEI...JaySiemens
Impressive, both units look like game changers but $2150.00 is way out of my price range, hope the price comes down some day. Until then, I'll have to get by without them by going out with you Robert, every once in a while. Thanks for the link.
So Robert, will you be upgrading any of your electronics this year?

I have been following all the hype about the Humminbird Mega Live, but I would have to upgrade my Helix-10 Mega DI G2N. I really like my Helix-10,but wish that I had a SI Unit.
There have been a lot of problems with the rollout of Active Target. People who ordered in December, and still don't have one.  Others who just went to a Bass Pro or someplace and got one off the shelf when they came in.  What's worse, is lots and lots of faulty transducers.  Lowrance is in catch-up mode, and failing at the moment.  And, I haven't seen a clear screen on a Lowrance AT yet.  Seen lots of videos and screen shots.  Don't see all the hype.