Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard in the morning
I think Cookie and I are going to try Willard (north) in the AM tomorrow. First time we have tried to get out in 5 months. Be a bit like the blind leading the lame. If you are in need of a laugh, feel free to drop by....

Although if she sees another Cat  photo from Paul or John, we may be up at the BRBR
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I'll be in the south marina fishing in the bay in the river outlet. If my arms get tired, I'll boat up to check you out. Where will you be??
(03-18-2021, 01:52 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: I'll be in the south marina fishing in the bay in the river outlet. If my arms get tired, I'll boat up to check you out.  Where will you be??

For our first foray back into the wild we will likey just toss some bait off the fishing dock and see if a cat wanders in. If I am feeling up to it I may jig the docks a bit. Wont be hard to find us.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Good luck you two.... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Uh, Cookie you can't send that photo to forest - no whiskers

[Image: 20210318-130807.jpg]
(03-18-2021, 07:10 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Uh, Cookie you can't send that photo to forest - no whiskers

I'm no expert but is that a walleye there and off to the side of the pic? If so, details, details, we got to know, The Rest of the Story? If they are eyes, congrats.
That is a good walleye. Congrats.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
(03-18-2021, 07:10 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Uh, Cookie you can't send that photo to forest - no whiskers

Cookie, you did a whole lot better than I did today. I worked all over the southern end of Willard from the south channel outlet to the feedlot. Never even got a sniff.   That may not be a Catfish, but I'll sure help you eat it...  Big Grin yum, best eatin fish in Utah.   Nice going girl.  
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Cookie said in the marina with a 9" whopper plopper.

There is a fun story here, but I am gona make her post it
Whopper Ploppers are all I use for walleye, crappie too. Wink
On a serious note, last weekend I stopped at your "tributary to the Bear" spot and found a bunch of active cats, and snags.