Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditions at Pineview?
Anyone been by PV in the last couple of days? I'm not interested in ice fishing there, just trying to find out how bad the ice is getting, hopefully it will come off pretty fast so I can get up there with my boat, before they start charging to launch there.
See photo. A few minutes ago
[Image: 20210328-155434.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-28-2021, 09:55 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: See photo. A few minutes ago
Thanks Lance, that was what I was expecting, it won't be long now with the higher temps in the forecast.
(03-28-2021, 05:29 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Anyone been by PV in the last couple of days? I'm not interested in ice fishing there, just trying to find out how bad the ice is getting, hopefully it will come off pretty fast so I can get up there with my boat, before they start charging to launch there.

What do you target when the ice comes off early spring?
(03-29-2021, 02:40 AM)muirco Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 05:29 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Anyone been by PV in the last couple of days? I'm not interested in ice fishing there, just trying to find out how bad the ice is getting, hopefully it will come off pretty fast so I can get up there with my boat, before they start charging to launch there.

What do you target when the ice comes off early spring?
Crappie mainly but perch too. We troll for the crappie and jig for the perch.