Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake recon info
Weather forecast for Utah Lake area a few days next week look to be suitable for a quick day trip south from Ogden.  

Can anyone pass on recent knowledge of water depths for Lincoln Beach,  Provo State Park marina and areas north east of there, or possibly Lindon, and  American Fork ? 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Good question Forrest. I was wondering the same thing.
Forest-- No problems at Lincoln this week. 4+ fow in the channel, 52-3 water temp, kinda slow for the cats. Runoff is increasing with the warmer weather. Hoping for more.
Thanks Lynn.   How about White Bass ?

Cool
(04-04-2021, 02:52 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Weather forecast for Utah Lake area a few days next week look to be suitable for a quick day trip south from Ogden.  

Can anyone pass on recent knowledge of water depths for Lincoln Beach,  Provo State Park marina and areas north east of there, or possibly Lindon, and  American Fork ? 
Launched out of Saratoga Springs Friday. 6' deep in marina. Ran out to bird Island no problems other Island rocks when close to island
(04-04-2021, 03:24 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Thanks Lynn.   How about White Bass ?

I used white bass for bait but they came out of the freezer. Did not try for any fresh ones. Catrat (g-son) fished for wb near the springs on Saturday but no luck. I have talked to a few guys who have picked up a couple of wb while fishing for cats but still pretty slow. They seem to be pretty much scattered now but should start to bunch up around the first part of May for their annual orgy.
(04-04-2021, 10:43 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 03:24 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Thanks Lynn.   How about White Bass ?

I used white bass for bait but they came out of the freezer. Did not try for any fresh ones. Catrat (g-son) fished for wb near the springs on Saturday but no luck. I have talked to a few guys who have picked up a couple of wb while fishing for cats but still pretty slow. They seem to be pretty much scattered now but should start to bunch up around the first part of May for their annual orgy.

OK, thanks. With the weather a bit iffy I guess I'll wait another week or 2.

Cool
Forest, the channel at Provo has around 8 fow or more all the time. When you decide when you are coming down let us know and maybe we can get a little flotilla going.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.