Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am IguanasCanCatfish!  I'm 14 and would like to be entered in the Team North Catfish contest for the Youth.  I usually go fishing with my grandpa- BiggerBait. 
Can't wait to go fishing!!!  Thanks for letting me sign up.
Welcome to the site, I'm going to move your post to the Utah contest board.
WH2
(04-04-2021, 07:26 PM)IguanasCanCatfish! Wrote: I am IguanasCanCatfish!  I'm 14 and would like to be entered in the Team North Catfish contest for the Youth.  I usually go fishing with my grandpa- BiggerBait. 
Welcome to BFT, I'll get this moved to the sign up post and good luck this year... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Welcome to the site and good luck. I hope we see you with some monster cats.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I need to figure out how to move posts around inside of a board. It isn't working the way I figured it should, so I'll try to figure it out, but not working for me right now... Later jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(04-05-2021, 12:08 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
   https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/showthre...id=1097480   

Its the contest rules thread and thats where BiggerBait has his request. Can you move it to the registration thread ?  

Thanks, 
Forest, that reply on that thread can be detached like this one was but it can not be added to another thread. It can be left on the contest board but that is about it.
(04-06-2021, 02:45 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 09:42 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Forest, that reply on that thread can be detached like this one was but it can not be added to another thread. It can be left on the contest board but that is about it.

OK, thanks Curt.
OK Forest, I detached it from the other thread.
Welcome aboard. Good luck , I'm sure I'll see you guys on the lower bear river. If that's where your grandpa fishes.
There's Always Time For One More Cast
(04-04-2021, 07:26 PM)IguanasCanCatfish! Wrote: I am IguanasCanCatfish!  I'm 14 and would like to be entered in the Team North Catfish contest for the Youth.  I usually go fishing with my grandpa- BiggerBait. 

I sent you both PM's with instructions on how and where to create your personal contest threads.  That's where you should be posting your Catfish. 

NEW MEMBER      This one should be changed to read:  2021 Catfish Contest -IguanasCanCatfish!
IguanasCanCatfish! 

Sign me up                   This one should be changed to read:  2021 Catfish Contest - BiggerBait
BiggerBait
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Went out fishing with my grandpa for the first time of the season on Friday 4.23.21.  We fished on the lower Bear River.  It was a great day, had a lot of fun!  I caught this catfish... my grandpa didn't catch anything!  I kinda messed up a little getting my card in the picture.  I'll do better next time!  (I'm in the Youth Contest)

[Image: SONY-DSC.jpg]

Hey this is Jeff the mutant fish is good for 20.5 points, I can see enough of the placard in the photo I’ll give it a pass. 

You and your grandpa need to go to your individual contest threads  to post contest catfish. 
[/size][/size][/font][/size]
[/color]The Cat Chat thread isn't the place to post contest fish. [/b] I've copied and pasted your first Cat post from the Cat Chat to your contest thread (here) . 

POSTED 1 = 20.5

Cool
(04-26-2021, 06:13 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:

I sent you both PM's with instructions on how and where to create your personal contest threads.  That's where you should be posting your Catfish. 

NEW MEMBER      This one should be changed to read:  2021 Catfish Contest -IguanasCanCatfish!
IguanasCanCatfish! 

Sign me up                   This one should be changed to read:  2021 Catfish Contest - BiggerBait
BiggerBait
Forest, any mod can change the title of a post if the member does not want to or can't figure out how to do it.
(04-27-2021, 04:09 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: IguanasCanCatfish! Wrote:[/url]
Went out fishing with my grandpa for the first time of the season on Friday 4.23.21.  We fished on the lower Bear River.  It was a great day, had a lot of fun!  I caught this catfish... my grandpa didn't catch anything!  I kinda messed up a little getting my card in the picture.  I'll do better next time!  (I'm in the Youth Contest)

[url=https://ibb.co/wLRdMbm][Image: SONY-DSC.jpg]

Hey this is Jeff the mutant fish is good for 20.5 points, I can see enough of the placard in the photo I’ll give it a pass. 

[b]You and your grandpa need to go to your individual contest threads  to post contest catfish. 
The Cat Chat thread isn't the place to post contest fish.  I've copied and pasted your first Cat post from the Cat Chat to your contest thread (here) . 

[/b]POSTED 1 = 20.5

Cool