Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registering new members
I'm excited to help a few people join us here. But I can't figure out how to do it. Can anybody help me through the process, please?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(04-05-2021, 06:26 PM)catchinon Wrote: I'm excited to help a few people join us here. But I can't figure out how to do it. Can anybody help me through the process, please?

Craig, look up in the very top right corner of the screen       HELP 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I went there before but couldn't find anything that helped. I just checked it again and this is all that was there:

User Registration
Some parts of this forum may require you to be logged in and registered. Registration is free and takes a few minutes to complete.

You are encouraged to register; once you register you will be able to post messages, set your own preferences, and maintain a profile.

Some of the features that generally require registration are subscriptions, changing of styles, accessing of your Personal Notepad and emailing forum members.

I don't think I can do it so long as I am logged in on my computer. And it always logs me in automatically. I'm going to see if I can make it work from my wife's computer.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(04-07-2021, 05:59 AM)catchinon Wrote: I went there before but couldn't find anything that helped. I just checked it again and this is all that was there:

User Registration
Some parts of this forum may require you to be logged in and registered. Registration is free and takes a few minutes to complete.

You are encouraged to register; once you register you will be able to post messages, set your own preferences, and maintain a profile.

Some of the features that generally require registration are subscriptions, changing of styles, accessing of your Personal Notepad and emailing forum members.

I don't think I can do it so long as I am logged in on my computer. And it always logs me in automatically. I'm going to see if I can make it work from my wife's computer.

Craig,  I just tried this on my account.   (Just be sure you know you own log in info so you can get back on under your own profile)
  Go to top left of screen, see LOG OUT.  Click on it and a new screen will come up as if you are not a registered member.

In that same top left area see:[font=Baloo, cursive/color][/b] [/font]
LOGIN REGISTER    Click on Register and follow prompts.  
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool