Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Out Tiger
Love that first tiger after ice out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGO-MXFjCAc
(04-12-2021, 04:29 PM)Big Sky Wrote: Love that first tiger after ice out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGO-MXFjCAc
Nice! Love the slow mo!
Big Sky can I ask what camera you are using g to film. The pictures are beautiful and cool slow motion.
Thanks,
Mildog
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
(04-14-2021, 12:00 AM)Mildog Wrote: Big Sky can I ask what camera you are using g to film. The pictures are beautiful and cool slow motion.
Thanks,
Mildog

Iphone 12 Pro 256 Max
Thanks, I have a 12 pro it takes great pictures
But those looked even better. I need to play with more features they are amazing.
Great job, thanks again for the info and the great pictures/video.
Mildog
Mildog if you'll message me I'll give you a tip or two that will help. I don't want this thread getting all off track and turning into a photography tutorial, but I'd be glad to help you out.
Sent a pm but it doesn’t show up in my sent messages.
Would love some tips. I take some great pics and get good comments but I need to take advantage of phones features and learn more about them.
(04-17-2021, 05:45 PM)Mildog Wrote: Sent a pm but it doesn’t show up in my sent messages.
Would love some tips. I take some  great pics and get good comments but I need to take advantage of phones features and learn more about them.

Mildog, I just replied to your PM. Sorry it took so long but I was out fishing all weekend.
Soo. I'm interested, mildog where you been fishing.??
I haven’t been out for a bit, that was big sky’s reply. I will get out soon. Hope to hit Jordanelle again shortly , but reports are not making me too excited on it. I have been fearing it will not be good for kokes this year. Still hoping it will turn on and prove me wrong, only time will tell. Planning on some Lake Powell soon as well.
Mildog out