Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill Creek 3-2
I had to try it. My little bro. had parent teacher confrences yesterday, and his school happens to sit right on the mill creek. I started with a #2 silver blue fox. Notta. Then I switched to a 1-16 oz. silver gitzit. Imediatly had a whitie on. Wound up with 3 of them. Finially, right at sundown, I had one last bite. Wound up being a 19" brown. Pretty good hour of fishing!
[signature]
Yeah I fish the Millcreek often, sounds like my typical catch, trout and white bass. Nice brown![cool] Did you let him go? Its funny when some people see me fishing the Millcreek I here them mutter" theres only trash fish in there" HA! yeah keep thinking that way more fish for me.
[signature]
Yep, that browns still swiming. It was really funny. My little brothers teacher actually said "were you fishing for carp?" People gotta use common sense. On the other hand, more fishies for me and you![Wink]
[signature]
Is there really white bass in there? Or is it just where you fish the stream?
[signature]
Evidently they moved up from the jordan. Or, another 5 gallon bucket biologist has been to work. But yeah, they are in there!
[signature]
What school did you fish by?
[signature]
Granite Park. One the other side of the stream to the north, there's easy access, up to about where seminary is.
[signature]
Was there any size to em?
[signature]
Around 8-10 inches. So they were pretty decent sized.
[signature]