Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle open seat or seats for Saturday
Heading up to the Nelle on Saturday to chase kokes if anybody’s (can handle a couple people on the boat) interested, reply here or through a PM
(04-21-2021, 07:44 PM)2knots Wrote: Heading up to the Nelle on Saturday to chase kokes if anybody’s (can handle a couple people on the boat) interested, reply here or through a PM
Very tempting.  What time would you launch and what time would you plan to be off the water?
Launch around 6:30 -7 launch and off around 1-2 baring wind coming up or .....
Thanks.  I'll have to message you later. If anyone else chimes in and wants to go, don't hold a seat for me, let them go. I was planning on boating a closer water in the morning myself, but not sure yet.
As much as I would like to jump on this family issues takes precedence this weekend.  Sad
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(04-21-2021, 11:14 PM)Jig-fisher Wrote: Thanks.  I'll have to message you later. If anyone else chimes in and wants to go, don't hold a seat for me, let them go. I was planning on boating a closer water in the morning myself, but not sure yet.
Ok no problem, Eylayo is going also

(04-21-2021, 11:44 PM)Bduck Wrote: As much as I would like to jump on this family issues takes precedence this weekend.  Sad
Well that’s what moved me from Friday  Dodgy
I'm going to have to pass.  Sorry.  You are very kind to offer.  I hope you find the kokes.
Probably not what your looking for but---- I live in Payson, not educated in the art of Kokanee fishing and don't have the tackle I hear others talk about. If you would like some company I will be happy to meet you there, I would be happy to watch and try to learn doing best I can to keep out of the way.

Richard Johnson
801 885 7835
(04-22-2021, 04:34 PM)r2u2 Wrote: Probably not what your looking for but---- I live in Payson, not educated in the art of Kokanee fishing and don't have the tackle I hear others talk about. If you would like some company I will be happy to meet you there, I would be happy to watch and try to learn doing best I can to keep out of the way.

Richard Johnson
801 885 7835
Your more then welcome to join Eylayo and I on Saturday, I have enough gear to cover you. I’m meeting with Shawn this evening  and will text you the meeting time at the ramp
Alan

PS that was me that called you around 1pm
I'll be out at Jordanelle tomorrow morning as well on my kayak. Not sure what time, but I'll launch from the PWC ramp. If you see me, say hello. I missed Shawn last Saturday, but I'll be in my Brown/Tan kayak with a orange PFD. Best of luck tomorrow!
(04-23-2021, 07:42 PM)Ramen4Breakfast Wrote: I'll be out at Jordanelle tomorrow morning as well on my kayak. Not sure what time, but I'll launch from the PWC ramp. If you see me, say hello. I missed Shawn last Saturday, but I'll be in my Brown/Tan kayak with a orange PFD. Best of luck tomorrow!
Ok we will look for you if we get to that side, plan on working the arm by the big launch