Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Recent cold water fishing reports
Dodgy THIS SITE BLOWS. KICK ME OFF PLEASE. DO ME A FAVOR. SICK OF WASTING MY TIME. IN FACT ALL SITES ON INTERNET IN GENERAL FOR UTAH SEEM TO SUCK. 
 CATFISH, BASS  FLOOREYES, CRAPPIE, THESE FISH SUCK. IF IT DOESNT HAVE SHARP TEETH ITS NOT FOR ME.  UTAH DWR SITE JOKE !!!
 BEST PLACE FOR UPDATED INFO ON TROUT SALMON . SPORTSMAN.    BYE.
do you need a hug mike?
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom
(05-01-2021, 11:06 AM)komatsu-mike Wrote: Dodgy THIS SITE BLOWS. KICK ME OFF PLEASE. DO ME A FAVOR. SICK OF WASTING MY TIME. IN FACT ALL SITES ON INTERNET IN GENERAL FOR UTAH SEEM TO SUCK. 
 CATFISH, BASS  FLOOREYES, CRAPPIE, THESE FISH SUCK. IF IT DOESNT HAVE SHARP TEETH ITS NOT FOR ME.  UTAH DWR SITE JOKE !!!
 BEST PLACE FOR UPDATED INFO ON TROUT SALMON . SPORTSMAN.    BYE.
Mike, I’m sorry you feel this way, but this site is what we the members you and I make of it, people talk about what interest them and the best way to talk about any topic is to post a string and start the conversation. I’m not sure what you mean by cold water water fishery, but there is no lack of reports on Kokanee and trout, a fair number of members post regularly on them including myself. If your referring to stream and river fishing I would suggest start by posting your own reports and see who responds and build a following. If you would truly like to be removed I’m sure that could be arranged.
Sure is funny that a guy that has been a member since 2017 but has never posted a fishing report, gets on here and complains about others not posting reports. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Then in the past he makes a post like this:
komatsu-mike

I am a Big Fan of this Forum and all the great info that is posted. Observe a lot just seldom sign in. I promise to sign in from now on. Thanks everyone for responding to my question. Wanted to see if what I thought was true. You guys are just like me. FISHING FREAKS> and good people that don't mind sharing what they know.                                  
Thanks, again for all the input.    Mike.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like someone is having a bad day.
Wow! You rarely post, yet expect everyone else to “give it up”? Relationships, online or otherwise, rarely succeed when one party just takes but never gives. Maybe your stated goal of “leaving” isn’t such a bad idea with all that attitude...
Maybe his account got hacked by his friend trying to mess with him?  All caps seems suspicious. Wink