Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boulder Mountains
Had a fun trip to Boulder Mountain. Caught lot's of fish...picture of Tiger trout and Colorado River Cutthroat.[Image: 1192.jpg]

[Image: 1197.jpg]

[Image: 1199.jpg] I think the Colorado River Cutthroat is the prettiest fish on the mountain.
The Boulders have some amazing fish. A real gem in our State. Thanks for sharing
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Beautiful fish Rob -- Congrats.
(05-02-2021, 01:33 AM)luckybob Wrote: Had a fun trip to Boulder Mountain. Caught lot's of fish...picture of Tiger trout and Colorado River Cutthroat.[Image: 1192.jpg]

[Image: 1197.jpg]

[Image: 1199.jpg] I think the Colorado River Cutthroat is the prettiest fish on the mountain.
Very nice!!! In all my years living in Utah I never fished the Boulders....maybe when I come back to visit. Thanks for the pics.
Congrats, those are some beautiful fish. That place is on my list, not sure when I’ll get there though.
Amazing fish!
I sent you a PM luckybob. (Don't worry I didn't ask where you fished). Man those are some great fish you guys caught!!!
Those are some chunky fish. Looks like a good time.
(05-07-2021, 03:55 PM)Ramen4Breakfast Wrote: Those are some chunky fish. Looks like a good time.
Thanks for all the replies...just so you know all fish where returned to their watery homes...
Those are some beautiful fish! Good job.