Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEER CREEK Night fishin
Hit DC today not much on the fishing part, no eyes where taken,  anyway I stopped and verified the story about night fishing,  I was told they are going to let us fish at night,  however if you  are panning to fish after ten pm, when you go through the gate you are supposed to tell them you are night fishing they will give you a tag to hang in your window to let the ranger know while making there 10pm sweep that you are fishing and not sunk or drowned,  if there is no one there he said to leave a note on the dash or taped to the window, regular fees applied.
no boat camping and they are working on letting dogs in boats,
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Great news, thanks for asking and sharing
What a common sense solution. I love it. Thanks for the good news.
the whole i can see the 2 stroke oil sheen in/on the water
yet my dog might teach himself to deficate over the gunnels of the boat and in the water the other wildlife poops in
made 0 sense
thanks fer letting them know how we feel
if anything limiting the speed to no wake trolling at night and requiring a notice of intent to stay out makes safety sense
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom
Yeah buddy! Game on.
Selective Harvest!
Sounds like a simple solution.  But the pessimist in me wants to know...what happens when there is nobody in the booth to give you a night pass?  There have been a lot of times...on most state park waters...when I cruise through the entry without seeing anybody "personing" the booth.
(05-10-2021, 03:44 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Sounds like a simple solution.  But the pessimist in me wants to know...what happens when there is nobody in the booth to give you a night pass?  There have been a lot of times...on most state park waters...when I cruise through the entry without seeing anybody "personing" the booth.
I asked that to , Im sure there wont be anyone there at 9 pm, he said to put a note in you wind shield letting them know,  I did mention the power squad with the big light bars skiing after dark, I give them the easy solution for that, but I guess outlawing the power squadron wasnt a option, Sad
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
That is good news and info. I hope they allow dogs I can fish Jordanelle with my dog and the water flows to Deer Creek? My fishing buddy Bella goes on most every trip, That has limited my trips to Deer Creek and I’m ready to get on it!! Have had great walleye success up there when I do go.
Mildog
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life