Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chunky Largemouth Bass!
Well, I decided to take a small break from the Walleye heartbreak and wet some lines for an hour at my local pond. On my way home? I glanced in the water and saw a 3 pond LMB staring at me. A rare sight for the Bountiful Pond. After 30 minutes, I got em! 2.8 pounds and a new PB! I was the happiest 14 year old on the planet! I came back a few days later and caught one slightly bigger! Still trying really hard for the pesky Walleye, bit it's nice to change gears and catch some nice fish!
[Image: VID-20210514-150024860-exported-5753-2.jpg]

[Image: VID-20210512-183926648-exported-4162-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210514-150004646-HDR-2.jpg]
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
Congrats! Nice catch there.
(05-18-2021, 06:04 PM)JArner Wrote: Congrats! Nice catch there.

Thanks Smile
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
Way to go, those LMB's are a lot of fun... congrats... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(05-19-2021, 04:22 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Way to go, those LMB's are a lot of fun... congrats... Jeff

Thank you much!
I think the Smile says it all
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Nice catch! Fix th backlash on your reel its giving me anxiety!
(05-19-2021, 05:37 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: I think the Smile says it all

It truly does LOL I was one happy camper!

(05-19-2021, 05:40 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Nice catch! Fix th backlash on your reel its giving me anxiety!
Haha yeah... Its been a minute since I fished with that thing!
Hard to beat the thrill of enticing large LMs to strike on beds after spending the time...persistence pays off! WTG!