Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day trip next week?
Thumbs Down 
Hello all, I am currently finishing up a few weeks of training, and I am very giddy to get back out fishing again, only problem is I'm not sure what for or where. If there is anybody who wants to go fish from before dawn until after dusk on probably Tuesday the 25th or Wednesday the 26th, I'm down to fish anywhere from Utah Lake northward, for any species. I will fish from the bank, from my (single seat) kayak with another kayaker/tuber, or if anyone has a boat and is willing to have a tag along... I'm just trying to meet some new people, hang out with some that I've already met, and have a good day of fishing!
We will likely be getting out but not till Thur and likely a quick morning run. Don't know where yet but always happy to to have someone else share our skunks.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I wish that I could join you, but alas I am tied up with other opportunities those two days.
Hey, Bryton, I hope to get out on Utah Lake soon as I can get my boat ready. I'd be glad to take you along. I usually launch out of Lincoln but if needed I could go up to Provo. You can send me a PM to work out details.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(05-22-2021, 05:42 AM)catchinon Wrote: Hey, Bryton, I hope to get out on Utah Lake soon as I can get my boat ready. I'd be glad to take you along. I usually launch out of Lincoln but if needed I could go up to Provo. You can send me a PM to work out details.

PM sent.