Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry 5-27
Meet up with Bduck early this am and headed up to the Strawberry side, had to do some looking around  for the kokes but finally found some around 8:30ish, no schools just a mark here and there. We kept working the water and ended up with limits of kokes by 12:30, pink hoochies with a gold blade in front of it behind hyper plaid sling blades did the damage. Quite a few on the water but based on lack of campers looked like most were day trip crews. Thanks for a great day Roger looking forward to the next adventure 

I guess I’ll have to add a photo later, saying image is to large and I don’t have a pic resized on my phone

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-27-2021, 08:19 PM)2knots Wrote: Meet up with Bduck early this am and headed up to the Strawberry side, had to do some looking around  for the kokes but finally found some around 8:30ish, no schools just a mark here and there. We kept working the water and ended up with limits of kokes by 12:30, pink hoochies with a gold blade in front of it behind hyper plaid sling blades did the damage. Quite a few on the water but based on lack of campers looked like most were day trip crews. Thanks for a great day Roger looking forward to the next adventure 

I guess I’ll have to add a photo later, saying image is to large and I don’t have a pic resized on my phone

Thanks for the report!
(05-27-2021, 10:35 PM)MMDon Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 08:19 PM)2knots Wrote: Meet up with Bduck early this am and headed up to the Strawberry side, had to do some looking around  for the kokes but finally found some around 8:30ish, no schools just a mark here and there. We kept working the water and ended up with limits of kokes by 12:30, pink hoochies with a gold blade in front of it behind hyper plaid sling blades did the damage. Quite a few on the water but based on lack of campers looked like most were day trip crews. Thanks for a great day Roger looking forward to the next adventure 

Thanks for the report!
Anytime time Don , hope you have a quite holiday weekend
Great report Alan, good to see the Berry side is finally turning on. How long was your biggest koke?
(05-28-2021, 12:36 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Great report Alan, good to see the Berry side is finally turning on. How long was your biggest koke?

19”s was the biggest
It was a great day to be on the water. Thanks Alan for your part in a fun satisfying day. There for a few minutes it got little hectic with catching of bows, cutts, and kokes. You even quenched a built up thirst by netting an unopen bottle of soda pop found floating in the lake.  Cool   Big Grin
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Looks like fun, nice to see you got on them again... Congrats... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!