Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard May 27, 2021
Lure #1 was this baited with a full crawler: 

It caught these 2 fish:

Lure # 2 was this:

It caught this fish:

The catfish and walleye were invited home for dinner; the wiper was not.   Wink  
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Congrats Bob, Looks like a nice batch of Willards mix... Sounded like it was a popular place yesterday... Guess the weekend will be the same... I really need to get on the water at least once this weekend... Maybe tonight... I hope... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(05-28-2021, 03:57 AM)dubob Wrote: Lure #1 was this baited with a full crawler: 

It caught these 2 fish:

Lure # 2 was this:

It caught this fish:

Bob,
How did you add pics. As others have mentioned I had trouble adding picture. When I tried I did not see the normal add image option, but instead add attachment, tried that and it said too large. I went back and resized the picture and it worked but cropped the picture a bit off.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
(05-28-2021, 05:20 PM)Mildog Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 03:57 AM)dubob Wrote: Lure #1 was this baited with a full crawler: 

It caught these 2 fish:

Lure # 2 was this:

It caught this fish:

Bob,
How did you add pics. As others have mentioned I had trouble adding picture. When I tried I did not see the normal add image option, but instead add attachment, tried that and it said too large. I went back and resized the picture and it worked but cropped the picture a bit off.
This is a picture inserted as an image.  It is done by downloading to an image hosting site (I use IMGUR):

[Image: PtV0ztd.jpg]

This is a picture inserted as an attachment AFTER I downsized it using an app (FastStone Photo Resizer 4.3 - An image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode.)

I guess I'll have to write up a tutorial about how all of this works since I'll be home for the next 3 days.    Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Idea
That Lindy in your first photo was pretty much what we caught most of ours Fri. and Sat. But we did catch a few on lures.