Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry what If
was going to Strawberry yesterday but slept in
got  a letter in the mail that said they would give me $35,000 for my truck and $4000 rebate on a new truck
that is $39,000  found a new chevy silverado 1/2 ton that they would sale me for $43,000   so 43000  - 39000
so I made them a check for that. best dill I have ever had.   took it fishing to day.  ran over a dead deer.
my truck was 3 years old and 47000 miles mostly fishing miles.

New truck  

I put 4 Pictures here maybe none will come up

any way I need to get my wife out of bed early there was 10 boats in the water before we got there 
about 4 of us went to this one spot before long every boat was on top of us  they were biting good till about 8:30 am then they shut down for me
so went for a ride looking for kokanee   was catching kokanee down 18 to 32 feet. I have 4 things on my boat that will tell me the top water temp. none of them said the same thing when I left the highest one said 53 deg so it may be two weeks before it gets good.  I would hate to be on the water tomorrow  a lot of boats there today.

try this for the new truck

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-28-2021, 11:25 PM)liketrolling Wrote: was going to Strawberry yesterday but slept in
got  a letter in the mail that said they would give me $35,000 for my truck and $4000 rebate on a new truck
that is $39,000  found a new chevy silverado 1/2 ton that they would sale me for $43,000   so 43000  - 39000
so I made them a check for that. best dill I have ever had.   took it fishing to day.  ran over a dead deer.
my truck was 3 years old and 47000 miles mostly fishing miles.

New truck  

I put 4 Pictures here maybe none will come up

any way I need to get my wife out of bed early there was 10 boats in the water before we got there 
about 4 of us went to this one spot before long every boat was on top of us  they were biting good till about 8:30 am then they shut down for me
so went for a ride looking for kokanee   was catching kokanee down 18 to 32 feet. I have 4 things on my boat that will tell me the top water temp. none of them said the same thing when I left the highest one said 53 deg so it may be two weeks before it gets good.  I would hate to be on the water tomorrow  a lot of boats there today.

try this for the new truck

Any day catching Kokes is a good day. Any size? Which side of Strawberry? Going up Monday with the flotilla...
Nice truck Robert, hard to believe it has been 3 years since you got your last truck, that is a great deal. Glad you got there and caught some kokes. 
I see at least two pics maybe three, depending on if the one that is on the side is a seperate pic. Anything over 19"?
Nice looking new boat puller, congrats. Glad you found some bitters.