Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is uglier?
I still like to catfish but dang....these fellers will NOT win any beauty contests.

Attached Files Image(s)

My picture posting skills are obviously very poor, but only on this forum.
A few other forums have excellent picture posting processes.
Is anyone else almost done with BFT?
I dropped it once but just like a meth head I picked the habit up again.
Anyone know of another site like BFT?
I am probably out of luck as I will not even consider Facecrap.
(06-02-2021, 07:00 PM)MrShane Wrote: My picture posting skills are obviously very poor, but only on this forum.

I don't know what is up with the picture posting, but I don't like the huge photos and have never liked having to post videos to youtube before putting into post. Another site? Perhaps it is time.
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Swimmers itch,, a parasite incubates in the intestines of water fowl,, don’t get in that water or you will look just like that cat as those microscopic parasites lay their eggs just under your skin.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!!
(06-03-2021, 12:12 AM)Therapist Wrote: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!!

Beauty is in the eye of the ROD holder!!! LOL
Good fishing to all.   Hue
(06-02-2021, 07:00 PM)MrShane Wrote: My picture posting skills are obviously very poor, but only on this forum.
Nice cat Shane.
I fixed your pic for you. 
Not all members get on to this site every day but this is an issue that the Tech guys have been working on. In the thread where we talked about it, we said the automatic pic resizer is not working. Not sure we ever said it but we were hoping members would resize their own pic until they fix this issue. The Tech guy has fixed the problem of only being able to post 200 MB pics but the result is what happened when you attach your pic.  From what I saw the pic size needs to be around 500 MB for it to fit.
EDIT:
Opps- looks like I did the wrong pic I'll have to fix it later, I'm going fishing again. Maybe Lance or Shawn can fix it.
Man, I love them BECAUSE they are ugly.
I know that BFT has been working to fix the issues.  

It is frustrating, but I know of no alternative.  I also agree about Facecrap.  I am on the fishing site and it is nothing but kids complaining and pretending......frustrating.

Now, as for the Uglier question.....I happen to love the looks of a gnarly old Catfish!  Not sure where go from their. Tongue Angel
Thanks Curt, you are a good guy to help out this guy.
(06-03-2021, 08:08 PM)MrShane Wrote: Thanks Curt, you are a good guy to help out this guy.

No problem Shane, I fixed your original pic too.
BI mostly just appreciate you guys not saying the one on the right is the ugliest....
(06-04-2021, 04:53 AM)MrShane Wrote: BI mostly just appreciate you guys not saying the one on the right is the ugliest....

We wouldn't do THAT....................

where you can read it.  Angel