Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mantua Report
Ya I already posted the report for this trip - Fishing pugly perch bugs and playing in Northern Utah for our Anniversary. Was not going to post a video, doing less of that these days, but Cookie said the footage was 'cute" and I needed to post it - so here is some "cute footage"

No, I dont know what that means either...

https://youtu.be/NKeWZMgoP2o
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
You certainly know how to celebrate your anniversary. Undecided   It would be nice to be a newlywed again.  Celebrating our 50th in September, but I am not brave enough to suggest that we go fishing to celebrate. Smile
My wife suggested we fish for our 30th.  11 years later I am still not sure why.  LOL
Man, I never catch anything, of any species, longer than my finger from those dikes any time of year. I need to study your techniques and rigs.
(06-16-2021, 03:03 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: You certainly know how to celebrate your anniversary. Undecided   It would be nice to be a newlywed again.  Celebrating our 50th in September, but I am not brave enough to suggest that we go fishing to celebrate. Smile

I hope when I
We hit our 50th, we are still going as strong as you two.

(06-18-2021, 06:38 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote: Man, I never catch anything, of any species, longer than my finger from those dikes any time of year.  I need to study your techniques and rigs.

Its all about how you sing to them. I find loud and off key with your own made up words to be most effective
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(06-16-2021, 02:32 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Ya I already posted the report for this trip - Fishing pugly perch bugs and playing in Northern Utah for our Anniversary. Was not going to post a video, doing less of that these days, but Cookie said the footage was 'cute" and I needed to post it - so here is some "cute footage"

I enjoyed the video, i havent been to Porcupine in years, use to fish to fish 6 to 8 times a summer first trip was July 4th 1976. Lead line out of our canoe and had a blast catching the 11 to 12 in. kokes. Im glad to see it has water in it. Happy Anniversary.
(06-18-2021, 10:56 PM)PACKFAN Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 02:32 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Ya I already posted the report for this trip - Fishing pugly perch bugs and playing in Northern Utah for our Anniversary. Was not going to post a video, doing less of that these days, but Cookie said the footage was 'cute" and I needed to post it - so here is some "cute footage"

I enjoyed the video, i havent been to Porcupine in years, use to fish to fish 6 to 8 times a summer first trip was July 4th 1976. Lead line out of our canoe and had a blast catching the 11 to 12 in. kokes. Im glad to see it has water in it. Happy Anniversary.
We had not been for a number of years either but twice this year. good spot for kids with the rainbow action and I am the biggest kid around
(06-18-2021, 07:08 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote:

Its all about how you sing to them. I find loud and off key with your own made up words to be most effective

Oh!!!! and here all along I've been telling them jokes. 

"Swimming with dolphins in Hawaii was pretty expensive, but swimming with tiger sharks cost me an arm and a leg." 

"While on vacation, I went cage-diving with te sharks and really enjoyed it.  My parakeet less so....."
(06-21-2021, 08:57 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 07:08 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote:

Oh!!!! and here all along I've been telling them jokes. 

"Swimming with dolphins in Hawaii was pretty expensive, but swimming with tiger sharks cost me an arm and a leg." 

"While on vacation, I went cage-diving with te sharks and really enjoyed it.  My parakeet less so....."

Buckwheat rolled his eyes
Lance, at first I thought you were talking about singing to your wife. I know she puts up with a lot from you, but...