Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordanelle 6-19-21
Hit the water at about eight o clock and motored over to where I was catching salmon last year. After no seeing anything of interest and catching a couple of trout I set out to see if I could find some salmon willing to play. 

It took a couple of hours but finally found an area that was holding fish. Got all of my hits between 20-30 feet deep going 1.7-1.9 mph using orange flashers and orange squids tipped with corn.

Fish were 15-16" in length and nice and fat. 

[Image: IMG-20210619-153402342.jpg]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Nice!  Wonderful fish.
Single main, no kicker. Wink
They do still exist in Jordy...was starting to wonder
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(06-19-2021, 11:07 PM)a_bow_nut Wrote: Hit the water at about eight o clock and motored over to where I was catching salmon last year. After no seeing anything of interest and catching a couple of trout I set out to see if I could find some salmon willing to play. 

It took a couple of hours but finally found an area that was holding fish. Got all of my hits between 20-30 feet deep going 1.7-1.9 mph using orange flashers and orange squids tipped with corn.

Fish were 15-16" in length and nice and fat. 

Great report, good to hear they are still there and pretty decent size.
Nice report, and great looking fish.
That’s great news ! Good report glad you got into them. It had been pretty quiet up there so far.
It is very good to hear you got into them.
Thanks for the post.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life