Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Electric knife filleting video
Here is a video relating to the filleting fish thread. It is about a minute long 2 SMB and a walleye filleted. In this clip my buddy is deboning fillets while I just fillet the slabs off. We often do it this way to keep both guys busy and sharing the load of cleaning the fish. It is easy to take ribs off with electric as well.
https://vimeo.com/573022212

Thanks to Wiperhunter2 for attaching it and making it work.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
(07-08-2021, 05:45 PM)Mildog Wrote: Not sure if I can attach it. Here is a video relating to the filleting fish thread. It is about a minute long 2 SMB and a walleye filleted. In this clip my buddy is deboning fillets while I just fillet the slabs off. We often do it this way to keep both guys busy and sharing the load of cleaning the fish.
Hope it works.
Can’t get it to attach or as a link
Sorry I
Keep trying to figure out how to do it.

If you have attached it before, it should be listed in your "attachments"...when you click on "User CP".   Look for "Miscellaneous" and then click on "Manage Attachments".  Then you can highlight, copy and paste the link into any other thread.
(07-08-2021, 05:55 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 05:45 PM)Mildog Wrote: Not sure if I can attach it. Here is a video relating to the filleting fish thread. It is about a minute long 2 SMB and a walleye filleted. In this clip my buddy is deboning fillets while I just fillet the slabs off. We often do it this way to keep both guys busy and sharing the load of cleaning the fish.
Hope it works.
Can’t get it to attach or as a link
Sorry I
Keep trying to figure out how to do it.

If you have attached it before, it should be listed in your "attachments"...when you click on "User CP".   Look for "Miscellaneous" and then click on "Manage Attachments".  Then you can highlight, copy and paste the link into any other thread.
 Thanks Pat, I looked there after your tip. NADA it may have been back before all the changes and I had to create a new login and such. I think I got it to work as a link. I works for me when I look at it on the forum anyway.
Thanks we will see if other can open it and view.
I'm getting this error code:

440 Login Timeout

If you like send it to me in an email at bigfishtackle@yahoo.com
I'll get it added for you.
Thanks Wiperhunter for all you do. I emailed it to you a few minutes ago.
Thanks again!
(07-09-2021, 02:00 AM)Mildog Wrote: Thanks Wiperhunter for all you do. I emailed it to you a few minutes ago.
Thanks again!

OK, that took a while, I had to upload it to Vimeo but I think it should work now, give it a try and see if it works for you. It is right where your original link was in your post.
It works now.
(07-09-2021, 01:50 PM)TubeDude Wrote: It works now.

Good to know, thanks Pat.
Thank you, for all the work. It opened no problem for me.
Great job!
Mildog
(07-09-2021, 03:30 PM)Mildog Wrote: Thank you, for all the work. It opened no problem for me.
Great job!
Mildog

Great, I tried everything I could think of last night with no luck, got up this morning and gave it one last try and figured the only way to do it was to put it on a site that host video and that worked. You guys make quick work out of filletinging those fish.
(07-09-2021, 03:43 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 03:30 PM)Mildog Wrote: Thank you, for all the work. It opened no problem for me.
Great job!
Mildog

Great, I tried everything I could think of last night with no luck, got up this morning and gave it one last try and figured the only way to do it was to put it on a site that host video and that worked. You guys make quick work out of filletinging those fish.

Nice fix, we do about same thing although we use 2 smaller fillet boards. Sure makes quick work when you have a smooth running team like that .
That cleaning station on the back of my buddies houseboat has had many fish filleted since 1983!! Houseboat and “fillet station” still going strong with a number of rebuilds and maintainance. I can only imagine how many thousands of Stripers, walleyes, SMB And Crappie have been filleted over all the years on it.
The more you do the better you get.
Lol
Nice, how I do mine, usually with a crowd watching.
On a funny note, once, when we were pitching the carcasses after we had filleted them back into the lake where we had a deep drop off at the end of the houseboat, a friend asked him why were were putting them back in the lake? He said they regrow their sides and then we can catch them again. They believed it for just a little while …lol