Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm alive!
Ben, ice_sled, called me up yesterday to see if I was okay because he could see that I didn't have any fish posted in the catfish contest and hadn't been posting at all. Let me assure all that the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, as Twain once said. I have been dealing with some health issues and other things. About two weeks ago my old computer gave up the ghost and it took a while to get my new one on line. I promise to keep up better now. I have only been fishing once since the end of the ice contest and I almost landed a koke. I'm bound and determined to get out and fish for something somewhere this week. So if anyone is wanting some company, let me know.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Well I would love to invite you for catfish but the hydrolics on my outdrive went out.... I'm not a happy camper right now. I can't raise my motor up and it's leaking oil out of somewhere near the canister. I have to take it in. So I'm out again for a bit
Good to hear the much debated whereabouts of my favorite English teacher, were a rumor , else whom could check my grammer and punctuation:-:
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Yep, good to hear you are still kicking Craig and anxious to get back after the fishies. The heat has kinda shut me down and I was on injured reserve status for awhile but I plan to get back after 'em soon -- if we have some water to fish in.

Was good to hear that Ice Sled had checked in with you. We lost a good one when he left the ranks. Would like to get a report from him with a few pics of some of those big Texas cats. 

Pray for water.

Lynn
Thanks, Lynn. I have been invited to go fish the Knolls with Pat next Tuesday. Maybe you could join us. I know he doesn't like you too much so you better check with him first.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(07-14-2021, 05:58 PM)catchinon Wrote: Thanks, Lynn. I have been invited to go fish the Knolls with Pat next Tuesday. Maybe you could join us. I know he doesn't like you too much so you better check with him first.

I can make that Knolls trip. I will consider your invite enough to make me welcome. Pat probably won't extend an invite to me cuz he's kinda sore about me catching a bigger fish than he did last trip -- the most fish caught on that trip is not significant.

Will look forward to it.
Lynn
(07-14-2021, 10:15 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 05:58 PM)catchinon Wrote: Thanks, Lynn. I have been invited to go fish the Knolls with Pat next Tuesday. Maybe you could join us. I know he doesn't like you too much so you better check with him first.

I can make that Knolls trip. I will consider your invite enough to make me welcome. Pat probably won't extend an invite to me cuz he's kinda sore about me catching a bigger fish than he did last trip -- the most fish caught on that trip is not significant.

Will look forward to it.
Lynn
Sheesh!  There goes the neighborhood.  But of course you would be welcome.  We need someone to blame if the fishing goes bad.

About that biggest fish thing.  How many former trips have you been whimpering and whining on the way back in because I caught the biggest fish?  Hmmm?