Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knolls
Met Pat today at the Knolls,
   My first trip of the year due to health reasons and was great to be out. Netted 6 and it was great to have some tug therapy. All were caught in 4-5 ft of water in 79 degree water. Water was calm. Mine were caught on silver over blur gorilla flig with white bass. Thanks Pat for the bait and the company.

[Image: DSC00066.jpg]

Thiis iis the only picture that would post
Missed ya today. I was all prepare for departure when a minor drama developed in the extended family that dashed my plans. Glad to hear you got some good therapy to go with those cats. Hope you left a few cuz I want to make a run over there in the morning. The channel at Lincoln is dropping fast so not too many more trips.

Pat will probably be posting up his version of your trip so looking forward to that. Hope to catch you next tiime.

Lynn
Hey Lee, it was great to share some water (and mud) with ya again.  Glad you got some tugs too.  Good therapy.

I posted up a separate report with some pictures.  Not trying to steal your thunder.  Just backin' ya up.
Not a problem at all my friend. Dont know I will do the Knolls again until more normal depths to launch in. Let me know bout Echo next week.
Did the blue over silver flig work well for you today?
(07-20-2021, 10:33 PM)lee! Wrote: Not a problem at all my friend. Dont know I will do the Knolls again until more normal depths to launch in. Let me know bout Echo next week.
Did the blue over silver flig work well for you today?
I hate to admit it on an open forum but I did not even fish a flig today.  I kept so busy with the two rods I was using that I never switched out to anything else.

But the blue/silver combo works well both in Utah Lake and Willard.  White bass in UL and shad in Willard.

Emailed you on Echo.
Lee, you've been missed. You need to wander up this way and we will hit Willard.
Very soon Larry. Been itching to try marinated chicken