Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 7\25
Video 
Almost stayed home this morning but got up and went to the north marina with my kayak.  Kitties were hungry.  Between 7 and 11 I went through a pack of chub chunks and a pack of chicken.  All fish were caught slow trolling at approximately .5 MPH and using a Santee rig on both poles.  Low water must have the power squad staying at home. Only 7 outfits with trailers in the parking lot and a couple of those were jet skiers at 11 AM.

Larry
(07-25-2021, 08:39 PM)FatBiker Wrote: Almost stayed home this morning but got up and went to the north marina with my kayak.  Kitties were hungry.  Between 7 and 11 I went through a pack of chub chunks and a pack of chicken.  All fish were caught slow trolling at approximately .5 MPH and using a Santee rig on both poles.  Low water must have the power squad staying at home. Only 7 outfits with trailers in the parking lot and a couple of those were jet skiers at 11 AM.

Larry

Good going my friend.
(07-25-2021, 08:39 PM)FatBiker Wrote: Almost stayed home this morning but got up and went to the north marina with my kayak.  Kitties were hungry.  Between 7 and 11 I went through a pack of chub chunks and a pack of chicken.  All fish were caught slow trolling at approximately .5 MPH and using a Santee rig on both poles.  Low water must have the power squad staying at home. Only 7 outfits with trailers in the parking lot and a couple of those were jet skiers at 11 AM.

Larry

Good going Larry, I've been thinking about getting up to the North end just to see how low it's getting. Would you take a pic of the ramp the next time you are there?
Sure. The south side of the ramp is a couple inches out of water. North side is almost poking out. Did see a two axle wake boat successfully launch. If I go in the morning, I'll post pictures.