Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More fishing limit increases due to low levels
In case anyone hasn't seen the newest ones, there's a few more limit increases at specific waters.

https://wildlife.utah.gov/news/utah-wild...evels.html
  • <Pineview Reservoir, Weber County: Increasing the daily limit to 100 bluegill, 100 yellow perch, 40 black crappie and 48 black bullhead.>
Wow that seems like a huge increase on crappie, likely won't see many people pulling that many fish out of PV until after they stop charging to launch there in the Fall by then it likely won't matter because the damage will be done.
Dam, that's too bad, seemed like a great fishery.
(07-29-2021, 01:35 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Dam, that's too bad, seemed like a great fishery.

I'm not really sure why they are doing it either, because I've seen it much lower than it is right now. Maybe they think it is over populated with pan fish and cats.
That's kinda strange to do that if it's not that low, maybe they think it's overpopulated, maybe they're planning on taking it way down, farmers here have taken a big toll on a lot of lakes this year, I see another reservoir here has limits removed cause they only have 10 days of water left.