Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New project being done at Willard
Got out on Willard yesterday, noticed a new project they are doing in the SW corner.

[Image: Willard-SW-project.jpg]

I heard from the Park manager they were planning on putting some sort of access to the water on that side of the lake, not sure if it is going to be stairs or some sort of ramp going down to the water but whatever it is, they have started it.  
Here is a pic of the South marina dock, for those of you that have not been there lately.

[Image: south-marina-dock.jpg]
(07-31-2021, 02:51 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Got out on Willard yesterday, noticed a new project they are doing in the SW corner.

[Image: Willard-SW-project.jpg]

I heard from the Park manager they were planning on putting some sort of access to the water on that side of the lake, not sure if it is going to be stairs or some sort of ramp going down to the water but whatever it is, they have started it.  
Here is a pic of the South marina dock, for those of you that have not been there lately.

[Image: south-marina-dock.jpg]
It would be nice if they would actually do some thing with the lack of lighting at the boat ramps that would help people that fish after dark when they are loading their boats. That is just terrible at either marina, Lord knows they charge enough for park entrance fees.
(07-31-2021, 06:15 AM)PACKFAN Wrote: It would be nice if they would actually do some thing with the lack of lighting at the boat ramps that would help people that fish after dark when they are loading their boats. That is just terrible at either marina, Lord knows they charge enough for park entrance fees.

There was a group of people at one time called "The friends of Willard" or something like that. they worked on projects like you are talking about, not sure if they still exist but they had all kinds of projects like that they were working on, I'll do some checking to see if they still around.