Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is what happens when you give a lot of kokanee away
I needed to cut some of my trees off, I asked this one guy for help.
I have a big lot 3/4 of a acre.  I have been fishing so much my yard needed some help
Well Saturday 5 lady's and  10 men showed up and a dumpster a guy  one block from me owns the  company  
all of them I have gave kokanee to.
this is my yard and his dumpsters,  they worked hard for tw0 hours and cant believe all the work we did
not sure if the add image to post will work

[Image: DSCN2788.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2789.jpg]

going after Sturgeon tomorrow only fishing two days and staying one night
Have to be back to go to a Funeral   one of my fishing buddy's left this place because of cancer.
I told him he could come back and fish with me any time.  maybe will catch more fish.
I was with him when he first had the pain and did not know what it was, and 3 weeks a go I took him for the last time>(maybe) 

GONE FISHING! Greg loved September fishing and departed this life for an eternal fishing trip on September 10, 2021
attended Brigham Young University earning a BS in Zoology & Education, MS in Botany & Geology and PhD in Botany & Ecology. His Master's Thesis received the Sigma Xi Thesis of the Year Award in 1973.
He served in several positions including Wildlife Biologist, Botanist, Environmental Project Manager, Wilderness Coordinator and National Environmental Policy Act Coordinator
Condolences to you for your friends passing. I'm sure he appreciated all that you did for him.
Thanks for the update on Greg, I wasn't aware of his cancer... Sorry for your loss of a close fishing buddy, it leaves a hole in things for sure... I'm still thinking of Rich on many of my trips, guess they are in a better spot, but ya still miss them.. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Condolences sent
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(09-13-2021, 08:53 PM)liketrolling Wrote: I needed to cut some of my trees off, I asked this one guy for help.
I have a big lot 3/4 of a acre.  I have been fishing so much my yard needed some help
Well Saturday 5 lady's and  10 men showed up and a dumpster a guy  one block from me owns the  company  
this is my yard and his dumpsters,  they worked hard for tw0 hours and cant believe all the work we did

Have to be back to go to a Funeral   one of my fishing buddy's left this place because of cancer.
I told him he could come back and fish with me any time.  maybe will catch more fish.
I was with him when he first had the pain and did not know what it was, and 3 weeks a go I took him for the last time>(maybe) 

GONE FISHING! Greg loved September fishing and departed this life for an eternal fishing trip on September 10, 2021
attended Brigham Young University earning a BS in Zoology & Education, MS in Botany & Geology and PhD in Botany & Ecology. His Master's Thesis received the Sigma Xi Thesis of the Year Award in 1973.
He served in several positions including Wildlife Biologist, Botanist, Environmental Project Manager, Wilderness Coordinator and National Environmental Policy Act Coordinator

Looks like they did some good work for you Robert, looks like your fish giving paid off.  Hope you have a good trip to Idaho, looking forward to that repert. Sorry to hear you friend passed away, I'm guessing he was the one you told me about the last time we went fishing.
(09-13-2021, 08:53 PM)liketrolling Wrote: I needed to cut some of my trees off, I asked this one guy for help.

[Image: DSCN2788.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2789.jpg]

I doubt they showed up as a repayment for the fish you have given them. More likely it's because you are a good friend and neighbor and would be willing to help them should they ever need it. That was evidenced to me when you took the time to respond to a PM from me and gave me great advice.  Sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm sure he will show up on fishing trips often in thought and spirit.