Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelican Point
Had to take my little man out to spend some time with him before my work schedule turns Hellish.  So we decided to hit UL from Pelican point around 5:45 PM.  water was shallow in the harbor 1.5 fow to 2.1 fow in the inlet.  Stoped by the docs to get some bait cast netted a couple carplets and a lil 2 inch WB for bait and headed out to the open water.  Headed west to 4.9 FOW and started drifting (with no wind Water was glass) Set one pole a piece out with a chunk of carp on Landon's and a chunk of WB on mine.

Landon was the first to pick up a kitty.  well over 27 inches 

[Image: IMG-0257.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0259.jpg]

Lots of failed hook sets and Landon was next to hook a pretty fat and large WB

[Image: IMG-0261.jpg]

I hit the Second Kitty within 10 min and it felt like a wale.  fought it for 10 min and then netted it. Forgot my measuring tape and contest card so my estimate is 25 inches  ( Sorry about the baggy close I just lost 98 lbs in 3 months still waiting to level out my weight before i buy a new wardrobe LOl)
[Image: IMG-0246.jpg]

The best thing about the trip is always spending time with my best friend.
AC/DC shirts looks better baggy. 90+ pounds. Very impressive. Nice cats too
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(09-28-2021, 05:08 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: AC/DC shirts looks better baggy. 90+ pounds. Very impressive. Nice cats too

Thanks on both!  But I miss eating food lol