Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle report anyone?
I saw about five boats launched at jordanelle today. I'm  hoping one of them can give us a report.??
So I'll just give my own report.

I had an interesting boat ride to see some exposed structures.

[Image: 20211029-141107.jpg]

This is a long point covered with oak brush, and lots of old pop gear and fishing line.

[Image: 20211029-145612.jpg]

This is exposed rock out crop,  good bass fishing next year.

[Image: 20211029-145324.jpg]

Good habitat for perch and snags!!

I'm very bummed out by the massive home construction,  in a few years the fishing boat will be pushed off the water. Big crowds of pleasure boats.
Reminds me of the crowds of Pineview.  One big happy crowd. Drink up boys!!

Pictures reloaded!!
Your pictures don't work!
Pics work for me but when I click on them to enlarge them, it redirects me to another page. Will likely get out there next month to chase the kokes again, once the season reopens. Did you do any fishing?
Gary Winterton did a "Hooked on Utah" TV program on Jordanelle a couple of weeks ago.  Couldn't find a link.

In the program they were catching rainbows on crankbaits trolled shallow and on plastics pitched close to shore.  Also got a couple of decent browns.

This is normally a good time to troll shallow for some nice rainbows.  Perch and smallies are going deeper and are harder to find.
I USED to watch his show but only with the mute button on. I got tired of him saying  'awesome' 500 times.
(10-30-2021, 08:26 PM)lovetofish Wrote: I USED to watch his show but only with the mute button on. I got tired of him saying  'awesome' 500 times.
Not saying I watched the WHOLE program.  I bailed after about the tenth "awesome" myself.  Used to play a game of putting a dollar in a savings jar for every "awesome".  But I kept running out of money.
P.s. the fish cleaning station is closed down.