Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat Contest Last Call
Last day to catch them was yesterday, today is last day to enter those fish. Will tabulate tomorrow and announce the winners. Thanks so much for your participation it’s been a strong season with lots of big fish, except for me. Hey I really would like to thank Forest for all the time and effort he has put in again this year he really goes out of his way to do a great job for us. Thanks Forest. Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Did we ever reach a decision on the banquet?
Rocky we haven't had a lot of interest, I was hoping as we announce the winners we'll check the pulse again and decide. I guess we really don't have to have a big crew, smaller might be better in the days of COVID... I had a fun week being sick last week, went into be checked out and they told me I was clear... So luckily no COVID, but sure have had a nasty cough and fever... Be nice to get back to normal after a stuck at home week... Let's see what we find here in the next few days then decide.. Thanks Jeff
Well, I'm slow, sorry had a busy day yesterday. But I have confirmed Forest's results are accurate per what i had been keeping track of as well. So Forest will post the official final score board for 2021. It was an incredible year with a new record high score for our contest at 97.5 points that's a full inch bigger than last years previous tied top season. Congratulation Bryton (bblake98) for team North... our 2021 Champion and new holder of the prestigious BFT Catfish Contest Trophy.... (Lynn I'll have to make arrangements to pick that up so I can get the new dog tag attached. ) Anyway we have split this year with the champ on the north, but team south by 2 points wins the top ten title again this year. Our top rod on the south this year was Jim (Piscophilic) followed closely by the dynamic duo Richard and Vi.... Paul for team north was right in that group followed by John and the catchup kids Craig and Brett that came from the very back and ended up top ten... Lynn and Sharksugar was also top ten... Our youth winner this year was IguanascanFish... and I think that pretty well wraps up the award categories... Not sure what we have for prizes this year, other than the overall trophy... We'll see if we can round up a little something, but sorry it won't be like some years past.. Anyway thanks so much for your interest and hours of dedicated cat chasing, hope you have had an enjoyable season wrastling with the monsters... Thanks for keeping the interest going so the contest stays fun and successful... I know I've caught a lot bigger fish because of the contest and you guys pushing me to keep trying... Thanks all...Later Jeff