Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stansbury lake!
Hey I'm curious if anyone here lives in stansbury Park area and wants to go look for bass and ill take you catfishing this spring on my boat! Just drove all over in there looking for a good spot and even public access spots on the map are posted residents only... sounds like it's about to change and go public if dwr plants fish in there this spring but till then anyone wanna go? 
[Image: 20180609-185042.jpg]
Hey, Fritz, tell us about your boat. Did you get an outboard for it or are you looking for one?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(11-20-2021, 04:37 PM)catchinon Wrote: Hey, Fritz, tell us about your boat. Did you get an outboard for it or are you looking for one?

Ya I got a little 20hp Honda 4 stroke that pushes it at a decent speed and super smooth, Just need a fish finder and it'll be all set. I had it in utah lake 5 times or so.. and pulled the motor off and put a 55lb thrust minkota on and put er in grantsville. Seems to be pretty good for what I need I even took it up to fish lake once and yuba a few times