Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
3 of us went to Jordanelle today one guy had never fished with me. and never used downriggers 
nice flat water and a big sun to keep us warm
got over 12 kokanee
lots and lots of rainbows. one guy said it is nice to be able to set down for 10 min.
using 6 poles 2 planer boards 50 feet back from boards and on top
4 on downriggers started out down 17 feet to 5 feet   then as time went on they were at 20 to 27 feet down
we got 3 kokes that were close to 18"

and some big rainbows over 20"  one of those was down 45 feet 
fished two spots the last place the fish were bigger
Nice Robert, dont take you long to figure it out, gona try DC for eyes tomorrow.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
I was wondering if that was you when we went zipping by at about 1 on our way up the Rock Cliff arm. After finding empty screens up by the inlet we moved out into the main part of the lake and pulled up a few rainbows just before sunset.

Hopefully we get some better weather after next week.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Great report Robert, an 18 inch koke, a 20 inch bow and three limits, impressive.
thanks Robert for the info, My brother shamed me into trying for kokes,  showed up at 8,  several boats already there,  didnt not know where to go, so  just follow everyone else, tough going through all the bows and one splake,  got my 4 kokes,  brother took one koke and 2 big bows,  was in a t shirt for a bit,  couldnt  ask  for better weather,  especially on dec 4
[Image: IMG-20211204-124423391-HDR.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211204-155457475.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211204-155507051-HDR.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211204-175741625.jpg]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
(12-04-2021, 04:34 AM)a_bow_nut Wrote: I was wondering if that was you when we went zipping by at about 1 on our way up the Rock Cliff arm. After finding empty screens up by the inlet we moved out into the main part of the lake and pulled up a few rainbows just before sunset.

Hopefully we get some better weather after next week.

I don't think that was me at 1
Oops. There was a dark tracker out there so after seeing your report I just assumed it was you.

Glad to see that there are still some salmon around to chase.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.