Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Invasive Sticker Law Proposed
When I licensed my boat this year, because I got the sticker last year, I couldn't find the option to get another sticker this year. So I'm assuming it is just a one time thing, not yearly.
https://idahostateparks.reserveamerica.c...goryID=103

Bought my sticker here. $30 this year just like every other year. Well except for the year I got it at La Tienda and they charged me $7!!
Exclamation 
(04-21-2022, 02:42 PM)fast_randy Wrote: When I licensed my boat this year, because I got the sticker last year, I couldn't find the option to get another sticker this year. So I'm assuming it is just a one time thing, not yearly.

No, it is yearly. When I renewed my boat registration, the only options for a new invasive sticker was 1. Non-motorized vehicle option.$ 7.00  OR 2. Non-resident boat. $30
But I called them today. They said just choose the 1. But they sold me a new one on the phone.
We are from Logan and love to fish Idaho and it seems there are plenty of reservoirs in SE Idaho to go around. However the price
of licenses and stickers will control my fishing choices in the future. Old retired guys can't afford unlimited fees. These fee increases
are aimed at Utah fishermen. It doesn't feel like very neighborly.
(04-22-2022, 08:46 PM)killerhook Wrote: We are from Logan and love to fish Idaho and it seems there are plenty of reservoirs in SE Idaho to go around. However the price
of licenses and stickers will control my fishing choices in the future. Old retired guys can't afford unlimited fees. These fee increases
are aimed at Utah fishermen. It doesn't feel like very neighborly.

I feel ya!
My plan was to retire and move across the border. Seems like the Preston/Franklin real estate market has caught the same fever as Cache valley so that's out now.
It's the best money I spend all year but it's getting to be a bigger gulp for sure