Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe no fish?
Hi all, I’ve been to blacktail a couple times the last week and haven’t been able to find any fish… especially not like last year. Going to try the juniper side tomorrow.  Has anyone been catching any?
I haven't seen any reports from there.
Been slow on Juniper side as well.
Thanks for the reports guys, hopefully someone is finding them. How thick is the ice?
(01-27-2022, 05:16 PM)Hotrodlincoln Wrote: Hi all, I’ve been to blacktail a couple times the last week and haven’t been able to find any fish… especially not like last year. Going to try the juniper side tomorrow.  Has anyone been catching any?

We had zero bites a week ago on the Juniper side. Everyone we talked to said the same thing.
That's not good, every time I've been there took lots of moving to find them.
Caught 2 rainbows and saw a few kokes caught when we were there from 12:30 to 4.
(02-06-2022, 04:04 PM)kentd71 Wrote: Caught 2 rainbows and saw a few kokes caught when we were there from 12:30  to 4.

At least you caught something there and it's good to hear someone is catching some kokes. Hopefully this does not mean the koke catching this Summer is going to be poor. Thanks for the report.
Dam, that's not good, been pretty good for me the last couple years, have to get up there and give it a try when I get a chance.