Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry passes
I am thinking about a season pass at Strawberry. I've never had one.
Looking here https://www.gocamputah.com/season-passes 
The season boat launch pass-that covers a guy to launch a boat and park in the boat ramp parking or not??

p.s. I thought about the Pineview/Strawberry pass but just bought 2 ounces of gold instead! Sheesh!!
Yes the season boat launch pass covers the launch and park the truck and trailer in the parking lot - the sticker goes on the boat trailer. You might note that the parking gets pretty busy as we get into summer particularly on Saturdays. You might want to get there early - fishing is better then as well. I don't represent Utah Recreation Co - just experience - this is my 3rd year.
you can buy the pass at the gate are a camp host. I can't even remember what they cost last year getting to old. maybe with what gas cost may not be an many people fishing, they will have to start selling there boats and camper.
I think they went up $2. I think last year they were $120.
(03-25-2022, 11:58 PM)brookie Wrote: I think they went up $2. I think last year they were $120.
From Utah Recreation website: Pineview Reservoir and Strawberry Reservoir Season Boat Launch Pass - $197.  The annual day-use pass (no boat launching) is $180.  One pass can be used at both Pineview & Strawberry.  They can kiss my bilge outlet.  
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Bob is right for the Pineview/Strawberry pass. The Strawberry only pass is $122. I got mine back when I reserved my long term camp at Strawberry.
I have no use for Pineview with its daily population. I don't to compete for parking. The Strawberry & Current Creek boat launch pass would be my pick but una$$ing $122.00 is a bit much when I only get near half the trips in to cover some of that fee. I would be tempted with at least one trip to Current Creek. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I am assuming because no one has mentioned it that the federal "America the Beautiful" annual pass is no good at Pineview, or Strawberry?
(03-29-2022, 12:20 PM)Gone Forever Wrote: I am assuming because no one has mentioned it that the federal "America the Beautiful" annual pass is no good at Pineview, or Strawberry?
You are absolutely, 100% correct.  The Feds changed the rules when they decided to contract out management of our Federal Public Lands to private business.  The private companies are allowed to ignore any Federal passes and charge you an entry fee.     Angry  
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
The federal "America the Beautiful" pass will get you into National Parks, National Monuments, National Recreation Areas, National Historic Sites, National Seashore and a few Other (we don't have any N Seashore or Other in Utah). We have 10 that qualify in the State of Utah. Strawberry and Pineview do not qualify under these designations.