Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield 3/26
Looking to get away from the crowds?  Try Scofield. We only saw 3 other groups fishing today.  I'm not sure if there were people fishing near the dam in the morning but by afternoon there wasn't a soul in sight down that way. We headed out from the Madsen boat ramp. Edges were solid and ice was almost auger depth. No slush.  There was a
[Image: Scofield-March-26.jpg]

couple of inches of snow on top of the ice. Much of the snow melted with the warm temperatures today and we were driving through puddles on the way back to our truck.
We fished the Madsen arm and out by the island. Nothing to brag about in size or numbers. No tigers were harmed or harassed today.
Thanks for the report.

It looks like ice off is a long way out.
Did you see any long shadows cross the sonar? Sure makes my heart beat fast when a Tiger strolls by.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-28-2022, 12:29 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Did you see any long shadows cross the sonar? Sure makes my heart beat fast when a Tiger strolls by.

No long shadows. Seeing them would have ranked just below catching one. They will be bigger by the next time we fish there. Smile