Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbows, Browns, and Kokes...OH MY!
Good morning everyone.  Hey check out our latest video just published on YouTube.  Just as the title states it has Rainbows, Browns and Kokes....YES sir!!!  Jordanelle is definitely a unique fishery when you get bit you never know what you're going to get.  And even when you do get them in if you're like me you don't identify them correctly.  HAHA!!! This is the second try with the new editing software and I think this one is much better than the first.  Thanks!!!

https://youtu.be/jSZpEYrh6A4

[Image: Rainbows-browns-and-kokes-oh-my.jpg]
Nicely done. I subscribe to your YouTube channel. Keep the videos coming.
What was the water temp up there?
(04-28-2022, 07:30 PM)BSF Wrote: Nicely done. I subscribe to your YouTube channel. Keep the videos coming.

Thank you I really appreciate that. Hope to see you out there some time. Please say hello.

(04-29-2022, 01:14 PM)perchinski Wrote: What was the water temp up there?

It was right around 42 degrees.
Nice Video, I noticed you are running pop gear, is it worth the hassle, dose it out fish the squid and dodgers at Jordanelle on occasion? Are you fishing a squid and dodger behind the pop gear?
(04-29-2022, 08:43 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: Nice Video, I noticed you are running pop gear, is it worth the hassle, dose it out fish the squid and dodgers at Jordanelle on occasion? Are you fishing a squid and dodger behind the pop gear?

We were running dodgers and squids, spinners, or trolling flies and not having very much success. Since the bite was kinda slow I thought trying the pop gear would create more commotion and possibly attract more fish. This turned out to be a good option. When we run pop gear I use a lure that has it's own action this particular time a Koko leaf. At most places we fish I throw out a variety of lures until we get an idea of what is working best then change to whatever is working.