Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galveston Bay Fishing Report 5-16-22
Offering Galveston Fishing Charters this time of the year can be frustrating. The high wind that we traditionally have during the spring months can make staying on fish tough. So far this spring hasn't disappointed. We have had some really windy days and even weeks of 20-30 plus mph wind. This makes the fish move around, not eat consistently and hard to find. 
 All this being said as a professional Galveston Bay fishing guide, you have to use your experience and knowledge to adjust to all the weather conditions and make the best of these windy days. Fishing protected areas can be the answer most days. Also fishing the tides right can help with your catches. 
 i have been manly fishing the West Bay of Galveston and lower Galveston areas with live shrimp under a popping cork. I have been fishing some shorelines and rocks on the decent to good wind days. We have been catching some healthy speckled trout and red fish. These fish look really good and healthy which is great for our future. Until next time, see you on the water.

Capt. Alan
Galveston Fishing Charters

[Image: Capt-Alan.jpg]
Welcome back to the site Capt Alan. A few things have changed since you were last here. I fixed your photo, to add it the correct way, the method you used was only for adding PDF files, below is the correct method for adding photos:

1. First you need to have your cursor below your typed post.
2. Right below where you type your post you will see, "Add image to post", click on that box.
3. A new box will open and you will see, "browse from your computer", click that and it should open up the pics in your device.
4. Click on the pic you want to add, then on the bottom you will see open, click that button.
5. A new box will open and the pic you selected will be in it, then just click on the "upload" button and your pic should appear in your post.