Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake report #2
Joatmon and I decided to go fishing out of Provo Harbor yesterday. We planned to meet at 10:00 so the water (and the air) could warm up some. Pisco said we might not get any catfish action due to the cold weather but we went anyway. Brett went a little early to try to catch some white bass for bait. Nothing doing. I had to take care of some "delayed maintenance" on my pickup so we didn't get out fishing until noon. The water and air temperature were both about 58°. Long story short, we had no luck. We tried different baits and lures, varied our speed, etc. They just weren't interested. By the time we left at 4:00 the water temp was up to 59°. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Didn't ya check to see where they stocked it?
Didn't see any cows at all.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Sorry it went so poorly! It was easy for me to say it might be a better day to chase WB because I spent the entire day chagnig an impeller and upgrading some fuel lines on the boat. I didn't get done until 8 P.M. so I didn't call about your electric.