Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams reservoir??
Working down the street from this little lake. Anyone fish it? Google says there's largemouth is it possible to catch them or is it like daybreak you just see them swim by and ignore your offerings
Never heard of it, what city is located near?
Its in Layton, I saw a couple cars there yesterday didn't see anyone fishing though
I've fished it a few times but haven't caught bass yet.I have caught trout , crappie and bluegill. There are a few wiper in there also. There have been reports in the past of some nice bass being caught there. Good luck if you go.
Awesome I think ill bring my rod Friday and try for a hour for some largies after work.
(05-24-2022, 02:09 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Awesome I think ill bring my rod Friday and try for a hour for some largies after work.

Oh, is that the place at the end of the road where you have to drive down the hill to the parking area?
Walked around it during lunch 4 anglers all drowning worms and pb, 0 action was the word, saw some gills in the shallows. I'll bring the rod Friday with a 3.5" cuttr and try flippin around some trees in the water
Skip the fishing there and go golf Valley View...love that course! Those ponds all around that area used to be private, and held some NICE fish...now they are pounded by both fisherman and water recreationalists. Still some decent ones in the Kaysville ponds, but also high pressured.