Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new name
Hi Folks
  This is Lee and I have a new name. Somehow got logged out and could not get back in. Tried for 3 days and just decided to start all over . 
What hasn't changed is my orange float tube. Hope to see ya on the water sometime. Be safe  Shy
Oh great.  Gotta change my contacts list again.  But you're still in my fellow fliggers and floatin' fools files.  Are you still planning to get out this week?  Got Thursday in my plans.
Yes Sir Thursday works for me. Where you thinking?
Hey Curt might be able to help you get your old account back up and going if you want, he's been able to save quite a few others... If not we'll try to remember the new one... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(05-31-2022, 01:23 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Curt might be able to help you get your old account back up and going if you want, he's been able to save quite a few others... If not we'll try to remember the new one... Later J

Thank you Sir
Wiperhunter 2 was able to combine the accounts and I got mu posts  and pics etc back. Name stayed as ELM 71 but thats ok I think,
Sounds good Lee, glad you got things working again the way you wanted... Might take us a minute to remember the new name, but we'll catch on... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!