Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Invite Friday 6/24
I’m going to be camping and Kokanee fishing 6/23-6/26 at the Berry and have Friday morning open on my boat for the first people that want to join me. The rest of the mornings are with other members and their families who have fished with me on this annual trip in the past.

We are going to catch a bunch of Crawfish Friday for a boil Saturday evening, anyone is welcome to attend if your in the neighborhood stop by, You will find us in C loop. If your going to come let me know to help plan for food. We will provide the crawfish, potatoes, corn on the cob, sausage and seasoning for the boil. We did this last year and it was fun.
Wish I could. Back to work for me on Friday. Luckily I get mid week days off.
Have fun, be careful.
Wish I could join you but I'm still recovering from ankle surgery hopefully I'll be able to put weight on it come next week good luck
If there is anyway I can make it up there I'll let you know. We had an absolute blast last year. Food was great company was better.....OK I don't know about that but it was all superb.
(06-20-2022, 07:35 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: I’m going to be camping and Kokanee fishing 6/23-6/26 at the Berry and have Friday morning open on my boat for the first people that want to join me. The rest of the mornings are with other members and their families who have fished with me on this annual trip in the past.

We are going to catch a bunch of Crawfish Friday for a boil Saturday evening, anyone is welcome to attend if your in the neighborhood stop by, You will find us in C loop. If your going to come let me know to help plan for food. We will provide the crawfish, potatoes, corn on the cob, sausage and seasoning for the boil. We did this last year and it was fun.
I would love to fish with you again. Thanks
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I believe I have three guys lined up for Friday morning. But the invitation to the Crawfish boil is still open I’ll be fishing in a 20’ Blue Wooldridge Super Sport offshore if your there and we see each other I hope it’s because we are both on the fish, come say hi. I’ll be pulling out of the Strawberry Bay ramp around 5:00 am and fishing until we get our limits or we give up each day.