Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek 3-4-04
fished lost creek today with HCD i was in 30ft of water and HCD was in 17ft he out fished me like 13-4 used boogers and ice angles. just out from the dam
[signature]
Hey p4l how thick was the ice? How was the road up to lost creek. I have thursdays off now. we should head out somewhere next thursday.
[signature]
20+ in of ice, if you want to get togeather and fish let me know by tuesday
[signature]
Jason,

HCD is an awsome fisherman!! Why don't you come up to Bear Lake Saturday so [size 2]I can out fish you??? Just playing with ya!![/size]

[size 1]But seriously, send me a pm if you can make it! That goes for you too Rick! you are welcome too![/size]

[size 2][/size]
[signature]
I'll call ya unless I can get to a computer by then.
[signature]
It really was an awesome day. I started out in out 25 feet of water (Petty and I got there around 10am) and I wasted an hour with no bites (those of you that know me, know I am a patient man, especially fishing-see "hookedchica" for accurate info). Anyway, drilled another hole closer to shore (had shortness of breath but no chest pain) in about 17 feet of water-landed 6 between 11 and noon, then it slowed down and I landed 7 more between noon and about 2:15pm (I missed at least that many in the same time frame-still learning). Petty kept telling me that he would pay me if I set up his rod but I wouldn't take his money Smile. I used the same as always, green sparkle jig with a waxie. Weather was strange, snowing lightly when we arrived, then the wind picked up, then the sun came out, then the wind picked up, and so on-nice day overall though-just the two of us and another guy who caught a few in about 35-40 feet of water a little closer to the hike out than we were. Roads are fine for 4x4's!
Ciao and tight lines!
HCD
[signature]