Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish lake 3/5 3/6 report
lots of fresh snow on the lake we had 4 wheelers and was almost unable to go anywhere on them without getting stuck. lots of slush pockets and the whole south end of the lake is all slush several snowmobiles were stuck for hours down there is what the fish servey man told me. we did decent on splake on friday 3/5 in front of bowery and on sat 3/6 we went out to the mack run and fished in some of the toughest weather i have ever fished in 60 mph gusts and swirling snow devils all day long we manage to stay out there for about two hours maybe three and hooked up with three small lakers all under 5 pounds. today 3/7 we woke up to a gorgeous day but as always the wife wanted me home early aint it funny how the day you leave is always the best day of the trip???[quote] keep a tight line and hooks sets are free!!!
[signature]
couldn't have been the best day you didn't catch any fish
[signature]
Thanks for the report. I'm glad to hear you hooking into some fish even though you got stuck.
[signature]
Hey nice report, good job with the macks even though they are smaller, i haven never caught a mack not even a hungry fingerling mack they just dont like my fishing line i guess. Even though you didnt get to fish the nice day i bet you still had fun. besides you will remember fishing in the gail force winds more
[signature]
Well, you can't say you didn't try! Your weather sounds similar to ours last month. This seems to have been a worse than usual winter at Fish Lake. Guess we'll see what warmer weather and softer water brings. Good report!
[signature]