Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polo's Fish from the Weekend Gorge Trip
[Image: 9950.jpg]I will post the others now that the geeks at work have givin me some learnin. I really like those guys. Might take a little while.
now thats a nice fish
[signature]
Damn...How big and what did he weigh?
[signature]
Man beautiful fish, too bad the picture had to be spoiled by ugly man behind it!!! hehehehe I got a picture off my roll of film of you holding it. That fish was fun and my largest fish caught to date. WOrth every penny of time and money to get out there and get him. Thanks for posting that IFG
[signature]
Rob, that is one fine looking fish!
[signature]
I think I will save the picture and edit it with my ugly mug in place of Polo's so I can brag about it too!!

Nice catch Polo, wish I could go on a trip like that!!
[signature]
[size 4]39 1/2 inches long and 21 1/2 lbs[/size].

I think IFG said his girth was 25 inches (not sure on that one)
[signature]
I thought the girth was 29, but I don't really remember either.
very nice fish
so what are the details? when where what you know the drill[Wink]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=111274;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=111274;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
I know I've seen that fish before! Did the people at the Flaming Gorge Lodge notice it was gone?[Wink][Wink][Wink] Truthfully, great looking fish. Congrats!!!!!
[signature]
nice catch Polo congratulations.
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile] Great Fish Polokid!!! Congratulations! I wonder how old a fish that size is??
[signature]
Congrads Rob very nice fish, sounds like you guys had a blast.
[signature]
Dang, Rob! That is one beautiful fish! Wish I could have been there.
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]LOL, tell me it wasn't your first drop[blush]. Didya keep it? Just leave my smallies alone(I own them you know[Wink]). [/size][/#800080]
[signature]
[cool]POLO congratulations on that nice fish they don't come like that everyday good job trfishin
[signature]
Nice fish polo that will give fuzzys carp a run for its money
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] hey Polokid, now thats what I'm talking about. Yea baby, I got to say that is a nice mack. Way to go bud.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] Afdan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]