Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Tying Round Table . Thank You
Thanks to all of you that came to the party. James from Hooked {HFT} made the event a great success for those in attendance. We learned some new tricks that will be fun to try this year. I hope to do this again, next winter. Thanks again James. DKSRenegade
[signature]
Where will it be?
[signature]
The location for the roundtable will be at the Roy City Parks and Recreation Building on 2700 W. I will post the address later. DKS
[signature]
Thanks for the info.
[signature]
Looking forward to it. I will be tying flys at the Grand junction show in a week then your round table next month and Idaho falls show the week after that. busy,busy.
[signature]
Looks like fun I just might drive up from SLC to attend
[signature]
FFM, I hope you will be able to make it. Looks like we will have a good turn out. Maybe you could get a group to car pool. DKS
[signature]
That weekend is touch & go because its the last weekend my wife and daughter will be in town for a few weeks. But if I can go I'll see what I can do.
[signature]
The time for the fly tying round table will be from 5:00 to 10:00 pm The address is 2626 W 5525 S at the Roy Parks and Recreation building. You take the Roy exit and go west to 2700 W Turn right [go north] to the drive way at 5525 S. Turn east to the Parks Building. [north of the park] You can show up at any time and stay as long as you would like. I hope to be able to share patterns with each other and learn what flies will be HOT this year. There is a pop machine in the building but you may bring your own if you would like. Because it is a public building, no alcohol please. DKS
[signature]
Who is interested in the round table? Let me know so I will have tables set up for everyone. DKS
[signature]
A post sure doesn't stay up here very long. Please let me know if you will be able to make the party so I can have a head count. Thanks DKS
[signature]
I would like to come and I wouldn't mind carpooling if someone wants to. I live in West Jordan.

FM
[signature]
I'm interested and should be there.

Keep us posted.
[signature]
Don't forget to come to the Tie and LIE Party this saturday evening. Hope to see you there. DKS
[signature]
DKS I was looking forward to coming but I'll have to pass this one by this time, "Family obligations father-in-laws birthday dinner at my house"
[signature]