Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoooo
[size 2]Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my first bass of the year. I went out fishing with Tony of "Tantrum Lures" for a couple hours. This was the first time that Tony and I had ever fished together. I had my little boat and we met at a local little mill pond. For the first hour or so we were just throwing big baits that we were just testing. Then I put on one of my Sink-N-Fool baits in the natural shad color to try. Tony wanted to fish the shallows so I went over to a shallow flat with cattails all around it. I had a nice hit here on my bait but missed it. We fished for about 10 min. without any hits in the shallows, So I went over to where I thought the fish would be in some deep water timber. It was a steep bank with quite a few tree that had fallen into about 12 ft of water.I put on a Sink-N-Fool in a pearl with some black flake and cast to a down trees with lots of branches. I just let the bait do it's thing and let it sink. I never felt a strike in this high 30's water it just got heavy and I set the hook. The line took off and I knew I has a nice fish. After a short battle up came a really fat 16 1/2" bucketmouth, the prettiest thing I ever did see. AND STUPID, STUPID me I didn't bring the camera! I coulda kicked myself. So I measure the fish and let em go. I'll never go out without my camera again though. Anyway right after that I noticed that Tony had taken off what he was fishing and put on one of my Sink-N-Fool baits. I got a real chuckle outa that one. Smile We fished a few more min. but it was getting really cold and starting to get dark so we packed it in. But I will be back at the pond "with my camera" in the near future.[/size]
[signature]
Man that sounds great!! Its unusual for bass to be that aggressive in cold temps. What was the water temperature? I hope to target them buckets this year maybe you got the secret lure they are after!
[signature]
Hey Fish on, I'm not real sure what the temp was exactly but do to the fact that it's still has a little ice on it in the shadey areas I'd say about 36 to 38 deg, at best. Mighty dang cold when I stuck my hand in to get the fish LOL I think I do have the new secert bait as a matter of fact I got a bunch of em Smile

If you wanna check out my baits just click on the link at the bottom of my posts. Tnx Rick
[signature]
I did check out your site and lures, very nice! How does one buy?? Send me a pm with instructions if you would please. Trout, bass, walleye are my main species!
[signature]
O.K. for the shopping method.

Now for the PM thing! First you need to click on edit profile at the top of the page, then select user profile. scroll down and change the setting "private messages allowed" to yes. Now you are capabile of recieving private messages!

To send one click on a users screen name and you will be brought to a page that tells some stuff about them. In the bottom right part of the screen there is a selection box for "send private message"

To read messages, at the top there is an envelope and the words "private messages" underlined. click on this to retrieve you messages.
[signature]
Hey I tried to get on the lures website but it wouldn't let me. Can I have the address so I can visit the site? I'm always looking for some good lures to buy!
[signature]
[#ff0000][size 2]Hey Catch an release, the url to my site is ;[/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2][url "http://www.aloofhosting.com/fish-n-fool/"]http://www.aloofhosting.com/fish-n-fool/[/url][/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2] don't know why it didn't work before [/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2]Tnx FNF[/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
[size 2]I went out fishing with my wife for a few hours this evening at my local pond. We fished the first hour and I only had 1 hit in the deeper water part of the pond we were fishing so I opted to go try the shallow end.
My wife got her first fish of the year there almost right away. It was small but Her first fish of the year on a Fish-N-Fool Lure. She picked up her fish on a watermelon pepper Sink-N-Fool so I switched to a Black-Green Sink-N-Fool and just started hammering fish. I got about 15 in the next hour. The first one that I got a hit off of there was a hog, but in dove into some heavy brush like weeds an got off. None of the rest were near as big but nice fish, great to have the "BITE" on Fish-N-Fools so good. I went fishing with a new friend and fellow Tackle maker Tony of Tantrum Lures and he said he thinks my Sink-N-Fool bait is the best sinking bait he has ever fished. Here is a quote by him Quote: [size 1]"I am Telling you that his baits have more action than anything I have ever fish with .The Fish-N-Fool Lure with salt (Sink-N-Fool) casts a mile and sinks with a slight wobble . Look out senko lovers." [/size]Tnx for the great comments Tony! I love his Spinnerbaits too. The best Spinner Bait on the market in my opinion. They look so real compaired to all other spinnerbaits. Take a look at them and see if you don't agree. [url "http://www.tantrumlures.com/"][#005177]Tantrum lures Spinnerbaits and more[/#005177][/url]
He makes a killer buzzbait too. Super loud rattling squeeking clacking buzzer. [/size] [size 1][/size]
[signature]