Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idaho fishing report contest
ive got some lures donated by mooseunlimited

here is the first contest
your fishing reports from now till the 15th of april will be entered. the one with the best report. judged by me and fish1on will win 2 mooseunlimited lures.

for idaho waters only.
to make this fair no bearlake reports if utah residents want to enter they have to fish somewhere besides bearlake in idaho.

would like to thank nomoose for the donation for this contest i have more lures from him so there will be future contests.
[signature]
These lures are the best you will ever see! I won one on the Utah board and cannot wait to use it. I am almost affraid though, it belongs in a framed box on the wall. These lures have been hand crafted based on many years of tradition and knowledge. Guaranteed to produce fishing reports!!

Good luck and get the word out to your friends, family, and coworkers! Join us for many more prizes to come.
[signature]
thanks for the kind words about the lures. I'm happy to help out but cause I fish in Idaho a lot up around preston.
[signature]
Sounds like a good contest.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]O.K. the contest is still on![/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Has anyone been out fishing and would like to share a report about it?[/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Get the word out folks, these lures rule.[/size][/blue][/font]
[signature]
I'm just bumbing this to the top of the list.
Let's see a few more reports.

(EDIT)
NEXT PERSON TO REPLY TO THIS POST WINS SOME MOOSE UNLIMITED LURES. (MUST BE IDAHO RESIDENT)
[signature]
i wonder how long it will take for people to read threw all the posts
[signature]
I win
[signature]
brian pm me your address and ill get those lures out to ya.
[signature]