Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
Holy freakin crap! I am having the worst luck of my life. We fished jordanelle today for about seven hours and only caught two fish. They were bolth rainbows, no smallies. <br>I didnt think it was possible but I did it. Didnt think perch fishing at pineview was a possible no catch but somehow I did it. Fished willard friday (kind of) I was really testing some work on the boat only made a few casts and trolled around a tiny bit but didnt catch anything. <br>What a slow spring! Hopefully the bad days are over and the luck will pick up. <br>Skeeter, how was willard? I thought I saw you at about eight at night pulling your boat on I-15 in perry. Did you hit mantua or was it not you? <br>I am ready to hit willard seriously for a few weeks so expect a few reports from me on the wipers and walleye out there (probably bad reports ha ha).<br>Good luck with the fishing!<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER
You didn't see me, but I went out to Willard today and I have to say Willard is smoking Hot! I ended up catching 11 fish and 5 of them were past the 3 pound mark. If you go out you better hurry another storm is coming in and that might change things. Give me a call and I'll let you know the details I found a new jig that is working really well. <br><br>
I forgot to mentionm that some one caught a load of fish yesterday, just off the side of the boat ramp two guys were chucking worms from the bank, they had a sack full of fish, clearly thier limit. I didnt have any worms with me, so they caught all the fish. I only saw one other guy catch a fish, he was a troller, pulling some farming equipment (pop gear) behind him. <br>Thats good news about willard, hopefully I can shake this disease of no luck.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER
Feel lucky who wants to catch slime rockets any ways.<br><br>